Re: RE: Sway bar link broken!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 00:40:06 EDT

No, i don't need the whole sway bar. I just need the link from the sway bar
to the lower A-arm.
-Dester

PS. on a personal note while examining the rubber bushings. some of em look
totally squeezed to death. and they're comming out. What is wrong with this
truck?

<< Well, I wouldn't go without the front sway bar, unless you like a lot of
 body roll and taken those corners at a grandma's pace. If you can afford it,
 this would be a good excuse to upgrade your bars with a set of Hotchkis sway
 bars. Going to run about $500 for both front and rear. If you need just a
 factory sway bar, I have my front one from when I replaced them with the
 Hotchkis setup. Make me an offer.