RE: Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 00:48:14 EDT

Well, when someone says my truck sounds ricey, I do take offense. If I
wanted my truck to sound ricey I would have bought a Honda or such. To me,
ricey sounds are high pitched, like a bumble bee. The Flowmaster has a deep
tone and, to me, sounds nothing like a rice rocket. I don't hold a grudge
and am not upset at all, sorry if I came off that way. On another note, I am
starting work on the So. Cal. Dak/Durango BBQ that went on last weekend.
Here's a sneak peak
http://www.smokindakota.com/socalBBQ/lineup.MPG

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com