Re: RE: Dual Exhaust for a 3.9L V6

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 21:33:11 EDT

In my honest opinion. It really did little. it might be doing things on a
bigger scale. but acceleration is basically the same as it was without it.
-Dester
PS. will bring out to the track to get timed, but i've added mods since, so i
don't know how to give credit to the ones that actually work

<< So the e-ram did little? Was it worth the $300? I agree that the Flowmaster
 on a 6er is louder than a STOCK V8. But most "performance" mufflers I've
 heard are usually louder than stock exhaust systems. I know Ben has a wav
 file of a Gibson on his 6er, www.dakattack.com . My interior may rattle, but
 I can't tell if its the bass shakers or the exhaust. So I just turn up the
 radio and make it shake a little more. But the shakers are being removed for
 some woofers, any one interested in the shakers?

 Steven 2me
 http://www.smokindakota.com
 AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
 ICQ = 42763370 >>