Re: electric fan install qtns

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 23:00:33 EDT

Kevin, look through the archives on the DML homepage...

I run the hayden 16" mounted between the rad. and the motor, using the
hayden thermostat. 34mm wrench to take off the stock fan, and use a
screwdriver or prybar to hold the waterpump still. Think about installing
an underdrive crank pulley also, upped my HP and mpg significantly
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3