electric fan install qtns

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 17:53:53 EDT

My fan clutch went out so I am replacing it by yanking it out and going
electric. The truck is a 93 318 with A/C and Automatic O/D

1) The Hayden replacement (according to the catalog) is a 14", but I see
they sell a 16" too. Will a 16 fit?

2) Someone mentioned dual fans - are these side by side, or front and
back (push and pull)

3) If using one fan, do I do a push install, or a pull install?

4) What do I do about yanking the stock fan? On an older car, I just
bolted the pulley back onto the water pump using shorter bolts - same
idea here?

5) The instructions mention hooking it up to your "stock temperature
electronics" - is there such a thing or do I need the Hayden thermostat
to go with it...

Thanks!
Kevin - 93 CC 318