replacement bumper or roll-pan?

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 15:50:55 EDT

I was helping my buddy out the other weekend and we hooked up a
trailer to the ball off the bumper in order to move some furniture.
When we were done moving the couches, dressers, drawers, etc we took
the trailer off and noticed on either side of the ball the bumper was
actually folded down and wrinkled. We couldn't even get the ball out
and now the wrinkles are starting to rust because of all the rain
we've had. How much do replacement bumpers cost for a 97+ SLT, does
anyone have an old one lying around after they got a roll-pan, or if
somebody knows a great place for roll pans can you recommend one.
Thanks for any information you can give me.
Ryan T. Grimes
Rugby-[CMG]
Clan Mac Gaming