Re: 88-96 DAK group purchase

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 04:30:02 EDT

HUH? I have a group buy thru them right now. As a matter of fact. I just
went and got 2 clear corners from them (they came to kansas to have a
Cyclone/typhoon nats.) THOSE THINGS WERE RUNNING 13.5s. Please don't mess
with them...

but anyways. Andrew has informed me that there isn't clears out for the
88-96 dakotas, and the popsiclears are no where soon to be out for the
dakotas.. They're out for the chevy trucks. I saw a couple sets they have
out there today...

-Dester
PS. The lady that works there... (forgot her name) told me someone from
the DML called? and asked if they knew a group buy going on for "Dester"
that's just my screen name. My real name is Chuong. And just wanted to
clear stuff up if you guys wanted to call then up.

<<

   Well boys, I found a company that possibly can make a better composite
 light system for those that have these lights, and also this company can
 make clear turn signal and clear or popsicle style tail lights. The only
 problem is that we have to have at a mininum of 50 people who guarantee to
 buy. The company is AUTO SYNIDICATE. Phone # 1-877-4-syndc8. They are also
 on the web at www.autosyndicate.com but they don't have a page that's
 working yet. Just a Q&A forum at this time. They said they could do it if we
 have enough people asking for these products. I don't know what will
 interchange for certain years, but if enough people ask for these products,
 we'll be able to play catch-up with the newer DAKs. I won't be able to put
 together the group buy, because of seeing therapist and doctors due to work
 injuries, but if someone would like to volunteer for this mission, please
 feel free to do so. When I wrote to them they said they could do this, I
 don't know if they were talking about the lights or the front and rear
 lenses, so that info will need to be cleared up.
     Tim Roller
 '95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
 Emerald Green