88-96 DAK group purchase

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 05:54:44 EDT

  Well boys, I found a company that possibly can make a better composite
light system for those that have these lights, and also this company can
make clear turn signal and clear or popsicle style tail lights. The only
problem is that we have to have at a mininum of 50 people who guarantee to
buy. The company is AUTO SYNIDICATE. Phone # 1-877-4-syndc8. They are also
on the web at www.autosyndicate.com but they don't have a page that's
working yet. Just a Q&A forum at this time. They said they could do it if we
have enough people asking for these products. I don't know what will
interchange for certain years, but if enough people ask for these products,
we'll be able to play catch-up with the newer DAKs. I won't be able to put
together the group buy, because of seeing therapist and doctors due to work
injuries, but if someone would like to volunteer for this mission, please
feel free to do so. When I wrote to them they said they could do this, I
don't know if they were talking about the lights or the front and rear
lenses, so that info will need to be cleared up.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green