RE: RE: v6 mods WAS: hey ed

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 23:02:43 EDT

Close, I mean "In My Humble Opinion", but both sound good. My Dak is emerald
green. I just used touch up paint for my truck to paint the wheels covers.
Actually, my sister and girlfriend did it, since I have little patience and
very shaky hands. The instrument bezel is that thing you gotta pull out to
replace you radio, gauges, etc. On mine it was black and now is painted to
match. The hardest part is matching the color and taking the damn part off.
I was thinking about doing the vents too, but opted not to. I did the seat
adjusters, ya know, the things on the side of the seat that make the rear of
the seat go back and forth. Next time I think I will do the rear view
mirror, bezel for the dome light, the cup holders and if I can get them off,
the door handles and window cranks.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk