Re: Denizens of Doom! Jon gets around Non Dak

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 16:09:05 EDT

Yeah I sold mine bike this spring. 96 CBR 900rr - streched, lowered, carbs,
NOS, aftermarket wheels. Ran 6.00 at 115 mph. in the 1/8 th. Weighed 436
pounds and made 186 hp. The truck almost puts me to sleep in the 1/8 th
now. I have plans to buy another next spring.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/