Re: My Check Engine light is off! Fuel pressure.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 18:10:13 EDT

Put some grease around the male part of the connector. That should keep the
moisture out.
-Dester

<< Hey all,
 I couldn't stand it so I took the negative cable off my battery. I took
 off the JET chip and pushed on all my computer connections. I left it
 sit for awhile. I reconnected the battery and fired it up. The check
 engine light is off. So I'll leave the JET off for awhile. Maybe it
 had a connection problem. It may have got moisture in it from the cool
 night. >>