RE: Yet another 00 Dakota order

From: Jason@Sarah
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 17:56:33 EDT

Why is it no one is ordering the 5.9L or the Quad Cab???

Jason

I also will be ordering a 00 Dakota this week. Options will include:
Club cab, 4x2, 4.7 V-8, standard tranny, SLT package, overhead
counsel/convience package, fog lights, sport and handling package,
bucket seats, light driftwood metallic.......

I'm in Las Vegas, and the best price I can find in the southwest is
Quality Dodge just outside of Salt Lake City, UT. Even with a plane
ticket up there and gas to get back (520 miles), I should be $425 than
the best price here in town. Quality Dodge sells trucks at 1% under
invoice through there fleet sales manager (don't end up paying a
salesman's commission).

I heard a little while back that there was a recall on the 4.7. Is this
true? What was the problem? Also, I heard that the manual tranny's are
on back order. Is it still on backorder now? I'm hoping that it will
come in during November or so.

Finally, is there any type of Dakota club here in Las Vegas that gets
together?

Terry in Vegas
96 Impala SS, 317 rwhp, 323 rear wheel ft lbs
00 Dakota, soon to be added to the stable
mailto:tmartin@anv.net