Re: Painted Wheel Hubs and Mud Flaps (Dave T)

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 19:29:52 EDT

Ya got any pics of the flares on your Dak. I had thought about them, but the
Massachusetts Utility vehicles are also yellow with black flares....of
course they are just FORDS.......but I thought the look would be too close
for comfort. As it is, the neighbors think my wife's having an affair with
someone from the electric company...hehe :-) Solar Yellow joke

Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow V6 CC Sport