RE: Towing Advice: Help!!!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 00:34:12 EDT

I have a 4x4 , 3.55 gears, 31x10.5 tires... that combo
will tow only in D, as it kicks out of OD quite frequently
on hills around here. If you pull your boat up any hill
anything over 3% grade you'll find that it will do it, just
more slowly than if you had 3.92 gearing.

I don't plan on towing that often, and when I do I know
that it will take a bit longer vs. my old truck with 3.90
gearing. How heavy a boat are you pulling?

Sam '99 RT & 4x4