PCM Info

From: topbanana@98rockmail.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 15:26:25 EDT

Hey everyone!
Here is chapter 2
I called MP Magnum Tech line on Tues. and explained my problem with getting the automatic computer for my manual truck. His response was "we don't make a computer for the manuals yet."
I said, "excuse me? You mean to tell me that you bozo's gave me a part # for a computer,
I ordered it, received it, installed it, and NOW you tell me that the computers are automatic only?
WHAT KIND OF FLY BY NIGHT OPERATION ARE YOU RUNNING!?" Needless to say, I'm still
trying to find that out! And if I can get a computer. The part #'s I posted last week are for automatic only. If anyone needs them sent to him or her directly, let me know. I'll update this mess when I find out more info.

Bill Maurits
98 CC 5.2L 5-spd 3.55sg

Click here for no apparent reason.
http://www.98online.com