Dakota Days at the Dealer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 14:19:27 EDT

Well, just got back from the dealer and noticed that there were 6 Dakota's
in the Body Shop parking lot...all dinged up. (3 White, 1 Red, 1 Green,
and 1 Black.) :(

I guess our trucks are just so gorgeous that all other vehicles are
attracted to them!! :)

Heart of Texas Dodge in Austin has a Shelby Durango sitting in the showroom
(next to a Prowler). I took a look at it and it looks rather
nice. (Couldn't see myself with those round headlight covers
though....yuck.) No...I didn't bother to ask one of the
sales-leeches...uhhh...people for a under-the-hood peek.