Re: Turbo vs Supercharger; Attn. Patrick.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 16:56:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/99 11:09:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG writes:

<< Take a look in Crane's catalog. Crane actually makes them for MP. They have
 a different spring they recommend when lift exceeds .500. P/N on the Crane
 Springs is 99838. This spring is a dual spring seat pressure 110 lbs., open
 330. With this spring valve float should occur around 6,500. I have a hunch
 that the MP catalog is incorrect. Either way, Crane recommends and prefers
 that you run the above one..... >>

Frank

The crane number above is for the proper spring ? And if so will the MP
retainers and keepers work with them ? And what about the Crate 380 using the
R/T # with a .513 lift ? It's confusing :-) Also if this is a dual spring
then the head would need to be milled, right ?

Still need to get a hold of ya about them Injectors but gathering info on
performance or lack there of and will get to ya when I have done gathering.
Also looking fo anohter MP Comp to mess with.

Thanks
Bill