Re: Auto tranny ?'s Help Please!!!!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 16:56:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/99 2:07:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, OLZNUT@webtv.net
writes:

<< Just got back from a little trip tonight, checked the truck out, and
 noticed the tranny fluid is foamy on the dipstick, and is way over the
 full mark.Yes, it was running, on level ground, fully warmed up and in
 park. >>

Ed

What year ? My 93 has to be checked in Nuetral, tells on the stick I think. I
know I assumed it was supposed to be park and ended up with same problem. I
sucked some out with a oil filter sucker (Looks like a grease gun with a hose
on it. I think they did change that some where along the way and may now need
to be in Park ??

Bill