Re: RE: Web site updated

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 21:53:27 EDT

Bob,
  First off, Thanks! Secondly, Im workin on fixin the site tonight.
Haven a few problems, but Im learning and working them out! Third! My
original intention was to make a 2" ring that went around the bottom of
the air cleaner that would have a rubber seal on it. When I pulled the
hood out of the mold and began to fit it. I realized how freakin close
I really was to being dead on top of that intake. I trimmed the opening
to where its only about 3/4" to 1" away from the K&N all the way around
the cleaner. And, I can open and close the hood and it doesnt catch at
all on the aircleaner like I thought it might. With the size of the
duct work underneath, I cant see how TOTALLY sealing it off would
benefit me. I have to have enormus cfm runnin in there! I can
seriously feel the difference in performance with this. Im very happy
with the performance outcome.
Eric