Re: 3 wishs- NON DAK

From: kwjohn@ais.net
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 20:59:33 EDT

The McLaren F1 racing cars will do 0-100mph-0 in just over 5 seconds.
But, they have a 2 liter (or so) turbo engine that does an honest 1000hp
and spins freely to as high as 15000rpms (so they're only in 2nd gear at
100mph). VERY fun to listen to when they're winding up after a sharp
corner!

So, I could see the McLaren supercar doing similar times. The McLaren
weighs, like, next-to-nothing compared to the Viper.

Kurt