NON-DAK Topics - IMHO

From: . (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 21:42:11 EDT

With all due respect to everyone...is there any chance that those who have
"Non-Dak" related topics post on another list.
I suppose I'll be seen as the bad guy, but realistically I receive the list
daily, and it can be quite cumbersome as everyone knows. To add another
group of messages which are not related Daks can be somewhat tedoius.
Do not misinterpret my intention with this message. I'm merely pointing out
common mailing list protocol - similar to that of a newsgroups - which is to
stick to the topic of the list..Also I have noticed that these messages are
becoming a little more frequent as time passes.
I welcome views from my fellow Dakr's, as I am a new member (less than 1
year) to the list, and this practice may be welcome by the majority.

Sincerely,
Kevin
99 V6 Dak CC Sport Solar Yellow