Re: ATTN: Jim Harmon (NAST membership benefits)

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 22:40:53 EDT

Tammy,
NAST is the National Association of Sport Trucks. This is a large group
that offers group buys on parts, assistance with shows, insurance,
credit cards, etc.,... The magazine is DRIVE! and as a member, you can
get your tricked out truck featured very easy. it is a great group to
belong to. We need more Dodge members and especially anyone that is
interested in getting involved and working at events, etc.,...
www.driveonline.com go to NAST section
Jim