Re: V6 Headers a Reality!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 00:08:52 EDT

HEY there now.... Some of us don't have the financial freedom to spring out
500 bucks for headers. 500!!??? now that's pretty expensive.. Some of us
can get rims, new tires, suspension... etc.. headers are a lil pricy..
-Dester

PS. isn't some OTHER header company saying they'll release some november?
they're just jacking up prices because they don't have any competition right
now...

<< There are a total of 4 people interested including 2 I wanna a proto on my
 truck. For the number of V6 Daks out there, there sure are not alot of
 people interested. Can't ding me for trying to help youi people out.