Re: Tire Recommendations?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 00:10:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/99 1:15:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time, geo@ipass.net
writes:

<< The only recommendations I've gotten are Michelin XW4 (another
 passenger car tire) and BF Goodrich LTX (a light truck tire I think).
 My main questions are these:

 1. Would there be any advantages or disadvantages to going to a
 P235/75?R15? There seem to be a lot more light truck tires available
 in the 75 size. >>

I have 235/75R15s on my truck, all I can say, is when you go that big, get a
trcuk tire, car tires are to damn mushy, cornering goes to hell, trust me on
this one, don't make the same costly mistake I did. (I must admit the do
fill the wheel wells far better) Greg