RE: Intro to DML & question about RC Performance

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 08:36:39 EDT

Hi Bob,
Welcome to the list. As I've stated before, "A Dodge is a Dodge!!!" Your
truck sounds nice. I was able to reach RC about two years ago by phone.
Recently (within the last 6-9 months), I have likewise been unable to reach
them. I'll try to check some of my recent publications for phone numbers,
email addresses, etc., and get back to you with what I find.
Rich - Ashburn, VA