Re: Dakota Days at the Dealer

From: kwjohn@ais.net
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 08:57:17 EDT

Too bad you didn't look. It's done very nicely.

There's one on the lot outside at Schaumburg Dodge (Schaumburg,IL), blue
with white racing stripes down the middle. Looks really impressive, and
sounds like the thing is going to leap right outta the engine bay when
it rev's.

I dunno, for $60,000 I can think of a few other toys to park in my
garage. I'm afraid the most expensive part on the truck is the "Shelby"
logo stitched in the leather seats. ;-)

Kurt