RE: New Hood Installed - Pictures on Website

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 19:55:21 EDT

Nope...didn't really notice anything. I'll be going to the Dyno shop one
more time to verify this but my Desktop Dyno didn't show more than maybe
2-3HP difference. Main reason for the install was personal preference. The
stock ones work just fine.

(It seems like the engine revs up a little quicker but that could just be my
mind playing tricks on me.) ;)

- Bernd