Re: dml and R/T's? ATTN Ted

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 20:00:47 EDT

Sure Ted, not a problem. But I would have to agree
that this list is to all dakotas(and durangos and
rams), not just the middle class version.:O) The way I
look at it is, if it has to do with any
vehicle(dakota, durango, ram) or if the people have
information that they can share with us to help any
and all of us along, then by all means, share it. I
know you apologized before. I sort of wasn't really
following the thread myself. Just figured it was just
another monthly installment of as the dak wheels turn.
Just wanted to bust Jack's chops bcs of his bitching
online about the towing issue. :O)

===
Later,
Geoffrey