RE: 3.55 or 3.90 - This is getting old

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 19:59:20 EDT

Depending on the transmission (3spd, 4spd, 5spd) they'll test in the 1:1
gear. In my case that is 4th. (5th is overdrive) I had asked that when I
took my truck to the Dyno shop here in Austin a few weeks ago. They stated
that the rearend gears don't make any difference at all.

And yes, I changed the sprockets on my BMX bike more times than my dad would
have liked. ;)

- Bernd