Re: dml and R/T's? ATTN Ted

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 20:27:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/99 5:04:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, digum98@yahoo.com
writes:

> Sure Ted, not a problem. But I would have to agree
> that this list is to all dakotas(and durangos and
> rams), not just the middle class version.:O) The way I
> look at it is, if it has to do with any
> vehicle(dakota, durango, ram) or if the people have
> information that they can share with us to help any
> and all of us along, then by all means, share it. I
> know you apologized before. I sort of wasn't really
> following the thread myself. Just figured it was just
> another monthly installment of as the dak wheels turn.
> Just wanted to bust Jack's chops bcs of his bitching
> online about the towing issue. :O)
>
> ===
> Later,
> Geoffrey
> ~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~

    not just the middle class version.:

    You people are starting to piss me off, NObody has offered more to this
list than I have. Many have offered just as much.. How many pages of your FSM
have you scaned in and sent to members that needed help ???>??? How many
YEARS of experience can you draw from, Me 40 years of experience... Put it to