Re: Red Graphics

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 20:48:20 EDT

> Hey kids, I'm new with a couple of questions:
>
> 1. What is the best way to get those red graphics off my black truck
> without marring the paint or seeing the "shadow" after they're gone?
>
> 2. Anybody else have a the nightmare I did installing a Gibson catback
> w/dual rear exit? Seems it wasn't designed for my 31's. Would have been
> nice to know before that project started. Yes, I am still fuming over
that
> one!

Goo Gone and a blowdryer to get em off, then use Meguir's Mirror Glaze #7 to
get rid of the shadow, works like a champ. I had the shadow for about a
month before I could figure out how to get rid of it.

\ Later
/ Jack
\ '99 Black CC R/T
\ as the good reverand mayanrd once said -
/"I hope it all goes down"