Re: RE: New to the list and have a few questions...

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 22:38:24 EDT

Thanks for the info, the tire change is still aways off in my mod schedule,
when I come closer to my decision on the tires I will repost the question by
then I will know more of the style I am trying to fit :)

As for the suggestion on the water spots, I will try running it down to the
real car wash and get the works and see if that gets rid of it. Does anyone
have any preferences on what they use to keep their Dak clean and looking
like new (once the waterspots are gone) for the ritualistic truckwashings?

The emblems on the door are the embossed emblems, I guess I will have to go
down to the body and shop and tell them pop the other door's emblems on or
pop the ones that is attached off. I am not having a lopsided Dak ;)

As soon as I get pics of my truck I will post em so questions can be
answered a little bit easier :)

Thanks for the help

Aaron Braun
ICQ: 6434279