RE: V6 Headers Pricey?!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 00:18:28 EDT

Oooohhhhhh, Jim he thinks ya got a little 6er. Jim has a 318, that is why he
has the Mopar headers. Mopar doesn't have headers for the 97+ V6. Dester, I
don't understand. First you say you don't have money for headers and then
you hear "Mopar" and think you can cough something up. Do you assume the
Mopar Headers would be any cheaper?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk