V6 Dak guys, Lets talk....

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 06:04:25 EDT

I have about 6 of them in stock ready to ship. Drop me a line privately if you
are interested,

Oh, by the way, I moved my IAT sensor today, It definetely gave some
performance gains, it really pulls much better..........but DAMN, when you stomp
on the gas, you can watch the gas gauge drop. Still to early to tell how it
will work long term......kinda worried about frying the O2 sensor or the
cat............something is already starting to smell like its burning.
Anyway, talk to you all soon.....take care and stay safe........
Tony
www.quickd.com