Re: RE: New to the list and have a few questions...

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 09:59:11 EDT

You guys would have loved what I saw last night. I was making my nightly run to the Hospital to see Jake and I was on Rt 347. I was stopped at a light (In my wife's caravan) and from the other direction comes this swarm of about forty to fifty "Ricers". They were having a Ricer convention in an abandoned parking lot. This is a usual hot spot for old cars and very "sweat" Hot rods. Anyway these Ricers were entering the parking lot 2 by 2. One car was louder and uglier then the next. They actually prevented myself and the driver next to me (2 lane road) from moving on our green light. So we took advantage of the moment and LAUGHED our A** off. It was the funniest sight.

Joe

Atta boy Steven!!
    I think so cal is ricer heaven, I cant spank enough of em, it never gets
boring, those little schmucks are everywhere..
It's the 5" tips and the 4 foot high spoilers that kill me.

\ Later
/ Jack
\ '99 Black CC R/T
\ as the good reverand mayanrd once said -
/"you lie, chea,t and steal, I can not tolerate you"