Re: dml and R/T's?

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 10:12:38 EDT

I would like to offer my $.02. Everyone has said there peace and offered their apologies, why can't this thread rest in peace. LET IT GO! We all have great trucks. We all have experiences and suggestions to share. Sometimes tempers flare, but they are quickly curbed and an apology is given. Please lets all get along. My delete finger is getting very tired.

Joe

In a message dated 9/9/99 5:04:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, digum98@yahoo.com
writes:

> Sure Ted, not a problem. But I would have to agree
> that this list is to all dakotas(and durangos and
> rams), not just the middle class version.:O) The way I
> look at it is, if it has to do with any
> vehicle(dakota, durango, ram) or if the people have
> information that they can share with us to help any
> and all of us along, then by all means, share it. I
> know you apologized before. I sort of wasn't really
> following the thread myself. Just figured it was just
> another monthly installment of as the dak wheels turn.
> Just wanted to bust Jack's chops bcs of his bitching
> online about the towing issue. :O)
>
> ===
> Later,
> Geoffrey
> ~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~

    not just the middle class version.:

    You people are starting to piss me off, NObody has offered more to this
list than I have. Many have offered just as much.. How many pages of your FSM
have you scaned in and sent to members that needed help ???>??? How many
YEARS of experience can you draw from, Me 40 years of experience... Put it to