Re: '87 Dakota

From: tristan@glinx.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 13:19:09 EDT

Hi Joe : Re:
>Can you describe what the radio looks like. Different models have
>different methods. I do not think the year makes a difference, but the
>type of radio does.

It is a Chrysler radio.
Left side button notes : Vol-Bass and under it a sliding lever left and right
Right side button : Tune and Speaker
Left side of radio also has two rectangular buttons (1) AM/FM the other (2) Set
There are also five buttons at the bottom for your preferred stations.
I don't know how to better describe the features..
Hope this is enough,
Thank you for taking the time to respond, it is appreciated,
Cheers
Tris