RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Towing Advice: Help!!!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 12:06:21 EDT

At 12:44 PM 9/9/99 , you wrote:
>Return Receipt??? Not sure I know what that is!

It's not doing it today, but for the last couple of weeks whenever I opened
a message from you, my e-mail program would quit responding for a few
seconds and then a notice would pop up saying that the sender has requested
a return receipt and did I want to send one. It didn't do that with anyone
else. Am I the only one getting this?

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

The haunting fragrance of her mysterious perfume
lingered with me long after the blinding sting of her
pepper spray had faded.