Re: DML - Bed Liner

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 21:48:31 EDT

I just recently got my new Dakota, to replace an '87. I had a spray in
liner done by a firm in Macon, Ga. for $250 - it is colored to match the
truck (emerald green) and looks terrific. Not just me, but everyone who
sees it. I do have one question though, and that is keeping it clean. It
seems like it might want to collect and hold dirt - any comments or
suggestions? Thanks,

Cal Hyer 99 SLT V-6, Auto, CC
It sure does feel good to have strangers in parking lots comment on how good
it looks - been awhile since that's happened!