Re: DML - Bed Liner

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 11:58:32 EDT

At 08:48 PM 9/10/99 , you wrote:
>I do have one question though, and that is keeping it clean. It
>seems like it might want to collect and hold dirt - any comments or
>suggestions? Thanks,

You don't say what brand you have (may not matter) but with my black Rhino
all I do is take it to the car wash and use the spray washer on it. The
drive home dries to out and it looks like new. That's not just an
expression either. It *literally* looks as good as the day it was sprayed
on. FYI, I've had it for almost two years and have had stuff in it so nasty
most of you wouldn't even let get close to y'all's show trucks. :-) Still
looks like new after being washed out.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

The haunting fragrance of her mysterious perfume
lingered with me long after the blinding sting of her
pepper spray had faded.