Offroad tires

From: jstolwor (jstolwor@empire.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 20:49:07 EDT

All depends where you want to go with it. The Thornbirds are great in the
mud but if you want to occasionally go on the highway I'd go with either the
TSLs or the Mickeys. I have the TSL radials on
my Jeep and they're fairly smooth on the highway but can still throw mud
with the best of them. I have
Pirelli Scorpion A/Ts on my Dak and they've never let me get stuck either
plus they're a lot better on
pavement. Never tried the Mickeys but I've heard good things about the new
Claw if you have room for
a 33"
John