Re: Quickest way? Drive the DACUDA!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 21:18:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/99 10:16:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
zanphier@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I am wondering if I gonna have to worry
 about the dread lift/lowering kits and people attempting to rag me on making
 a lowrider when its actually turning into a street truck.

 Aaron Braun

Wow someone else making a street truck, not a low rider... here i thouyght i
was the only one. I don't mind low riders, but i like to laugh at 4x4s w/o
bottoming out a second later. Personally, I wanna lower my rear 2 inches,
jsut to level it out. Maybe get some 17"s jsut to lower the profile thus
increase handling. Not sure though, so far, I jsut have a tonneu with a
wing. and of course a stereo. Slight performance uppers, nothing major
though. Just my thougths/actions on the subject.
                                        Greg