Re: Quickest way? Drive the DACUDA!

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 02:03:11 EDT

Aaron,
The 255/45 ZR18 tires are 1 inch smaller in diameter than stock. It didn't
really lower the vehicle much, but the drop kit did. If people call you a low
rider for dropping the Dak a bit, then laugh and have them follow you through a
set of corners at high speed!
The tires and wheels you saw on the Flashfire have a +20mm offset. This is
common for the Daks and Durangos. My new wheels (Arelli) were custom made with
the proper +35 mm offset so that they are tucked under the fenders. 18 inch
wheels really fill upthe fenders nicely. Would love to custom fab a set of
fender flares for the front and rear to make the wheel wells look similar and
get rid of the excessive amount of space above the wheel.
Jim