Re: Quickest way? Drive the DACUDA!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 11:59:30 EDT

Actually after looking at your truck, it looks highly similiar to the
picture of the dak I have posted on the wall next to my computer to
constantly remind to spend my money on the Dak and real necessities ;) I
have noticed when I placed larger tires on my truck it took a more bulldog
stance (seemed to lower slightly and wider stance). I noticed this when I
started pulling up next to the still stock Dak's in my area and I seem to
sit a little bit lower. When you placed those large rims and street tires on
the Dacuda, did that also happen? I am wondering if I gonna have to worry
about the dread lift/lowering kits and people attempting to rag me on making
a lowrider when its actually turning into a street truck.

Aaron Braun