Re: Bed liners

From: Brian D. Fitchett (bdfitch@jps.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 05:16:26 EDT

I have the rhino liner, cost me $400 for over the rail. I like it things don't slide around vs.
plastic drop in liners and there is a lifetime guarantee. Also to clean it, my local rhino guy
says Meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner, makes it look brand new but has a tendency to
streak if it gets on the paint (from the over the rail parts and a little moisture in the mornings)
maybe i used too much but it still looked good.

Brian
Black SLT V6

PS. when is there going to be another cali DML meet??