Last call for NOPI Nats!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 06:44:09 EDT

For all you Southeast members,
The NOPI Nationals are coming up this weekend Sep. 18-19 at the Atlanta
Motor Speedway. So far, Jack Hilton, Mel Janousek, Erik Bush, and me are
going. Lance Martz from MiniTruckin will also be there of course. Let us
know if you are gonna be there so we can meet up with you somewhere!! Me,
Jack, and Mel all have DML stickers (not sure about Erik) and we hope to see
as many of you there as we can! You can get more info at
www.nopinationals.com

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.