RE: V6 gen II FIPK NOT COMING!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 11:25:29 EDT

The V8 kit does fit. All you have to do is cut about 2-3" off of the heat
shield and it fits (almost) perfectly. Some minor bending is required.

I thought about posting the install instructions for everyone on the DML,
but since my truck has a 2" body lift (and K&N does not recommend their
Gen-II for trucks with Body Lift) and I also run the Dual eRam, there was
some extra cutting that wouldn't apply.

But as I stated, the 57-1509 Gen-II WILL fit (some assembly required). ;)

- Bernd