Re: ACCIDENT !!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 00:52:56 EDT

Yea, but you're gonna lose some money. HEY! where do you live? i'll come
over with a baseball bat and break a couple bones so you can get more $$$.
hehe..
Anyways... How fast were you going? must have been pretty fast to smash
your whole truck..
-Dester

PS. I saw this SWEET durango with a cool push bar. It matched the grille
lines and i could barely notice that it was there since the whole truck was
color keyed...

<< today at about 9:30pm i was driving around minding my own busines when this
 a$$hole thought he could turn in front of me before i made it to the
 intersection... needless to say, the left side of my truck is pretty
 smashed, and i think the insurance is going to total my brand new 99 dak....
 i've had it since october, IT'S NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD !!!! oh well, i'll have
 a new one soon..

 pics of the truck after the accident will be on my webpage in a day or so..

 BTW: yes it was HIS fault, and HIS insurance is going to pay..

 later ppl