Re: RE: Quick D

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 00:43:59 EDT

I don't know about on a dyno, but I just got back from Carlsbad Raceway,
where I ran side by side with another Durango. He has JBA headers,
Quick D intake, stock TB and a Dynomax muffler/3" pipe cat back. I have
JBA headers, Quick D intake and 51mm TB and Borla cat back. The only
run we got in nest to each other, I ran .3 and 2 mph faster. I know it
is a small sample, but it is also real world.
Skip

--
Shadowcatcher Imagery
http://members.tripod.com/~shadowcatcherimagery/index.htm