Re: Re: Re: Fw: Was Re: King? Now An FYI!!! My apologies for clogging the list

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 03:01:39 EDT

Ok, now that everyone sees Peter's viewpoint, can we get on with life? If the
DML wants my assistance and info when I have something to contribute, great, if
not let me know and I will bow out gracefully. Since you all got to read the
private emails and I hope everyone realizes this was between PA and I, do
understand there were no direct attacks on anyone specifically except Mr.
Anthony. Bye